Persistence and commitment is key to achieving results in apartment investing and in life.
In this episode, Jake and Gino talk with Maureen Miles, founder – 4M Capital, owning and managing nearly 2400 apartments.
Here are some of the key takeaways from the Podcast:
- It is always good to learn more and more, but taking massive action is imperative to realize your goals. Don’t take shortcuts though.
- Networking is key to success in apartment investing. It can be done through participation in events, social media or any platform where you expect to meet like-minded people.
- Have a strong ‘Why’. Paint the picture with your other half. Your spouse should understand the benefits of time and financial freedom.
- Find the right partners and associates. No deal is better than a bad deal.
- Trust your instincts but verify.
Learn more about Maureen’s initiatives: https://4mrei.com/
Learn more about Apartment Investing Education: www.jakeandgino.com
Check out our complimentary Apartment Investing training program: https://jakeandgino.mykajabi.com/freetraining
Apply for Mentorship: https://jakeandgino.com/apply/