What would you prefer when you have to choose between opportunity and values? Rick Sapio prefers to choose values. In this episode Rick Sapio, Gino Barbaro and Jake Stenziano share their experience on why values-based decision making can change the outcomes in your business and personal life, while giving you a complete framework to discover the set of values that resonate with your purpose in life. On this episode of The 100 Year Real Estate Investor, Jake and Gino talk with Rick Sapio. Rick is a life-long entrepreneur who started his first company when he was 13 years old, and since then, he has founded more than 20 companies. For 24 years, Rick has been the Founder and CEO of a financial holding company, Mutual Capital Alliance, Inc. (MCA), which has made more than 100 investments in the past 24 years. His firm has invested into private companies, public companies, start-ups, and real estate. Currently, MCA has dozens of direct and indirect holdings (through its funds) which include publicly-traded companies and funds, private funds, private companies, real estate, and loans. The key takeaways from this Podcast include the following:
- The easiest thing to do in order to change outcomes in your business and your personal life is to have a well-thought set of values that help you take decisions.
- Now the biggest question is how to derive the core values and purpose in your life. Don’t miss on what Jake advises.
- It is imperative for you to take responsibilities in your life.
- We don’t lack motivation, we lack clarity.
- Don’t get into the culture of victimhood and waste. Spend your time in enriching your mindset, setting goals that help you achieve your larger purpose and vision, and improving your productivity.
There is so much more – this podcast is an absolute ‘must-listen’ for you. Be sure to join Jake and Gino each week on the 100 Year Real Estate Investor. Learn more about the 100 Year Real Estate Investor: https://100yearrei.com/ Speak to a 100 Year Real Estate Investor Team Member to find out if you are prepared for what’s coming: https://100yearrei.com/callnow/ – Jake & Gino