On this episode, Jake and Gino show you how to avoid making “the billion-dollar mistake”. They throw the light on one of the biggest mistakes a whole-life insurance policy holder can make while they are alive, and that is- not having a plan in place for their own passing, and proper organization of their insurance documents. In the worst case, this mistake could even lead to your death benefit wasting away in an unclaimed funds account, while heirs are busy fighting for their rights over the property in the Estate. (A billion dollars goes unclaimed every year!)
Preparing for the end of life is one of those things you know you should do — but have you actually sat down and done it? Probably not considering an estimated 67% of Americans have NO estate plan. That leaves only 33% who have taken the initiative to put a plan in place for when they die. Most people don’t know that you don’t have to have a lot of assets in order to establish rules around what happens when you die, or even to stipulate your preferences for end-of-life care, should you become incapacitated.
Where do you even start and what exactly are your options?
We want to continue to spread awareness in the Jake & Gino Community, and remind people that creating an estate plan isn’t always complicated. If you’re ready to put guidelines in place to protect you and your loved ones when the time comes, talk to our Team about leveraging a 100 Year structured policy. Make sure you avoid making the “billion-dollar mistake.”
01:11 The billion-dollar mistake that some Americans make everyday
03:55 The importance of organizing your insurance documents and have a plan for your family and assets when you die.
06:28 67% of Americans do not have an estate plan.
09:47 Why you need a living trust – to manage your assets and ensure that the people you care about most are provided for.
13:41 Be your future-self now when estate planning. You want to provide certainty and comfort to your loved ones during an already stressful time, because you’ve laid everything out for them.
15:13 Have the vision and purpose for having the trust. Ask yourself: What objectives do you want to accomplish with your estate planning?
17:07 Take the action to secure the future for yourself and your heirs. Put a plan in plan today.
Our Team will design a strategy that meets your plans and needs, and protects what you have spent a lifetime building. We will guide you through the process each step of the way, to make sure you avoid making the “billion-dollar mistake.”
GET PEACE OF MIND THROUGH PEACE OF WEALTH
Book a Call with Us: https://100yearrei.com/callnow/
Bonus resources: DOWNLOAD our Dual Asset Strategy e-book and learn how YOU can leverage cash value life insurance and become your own source of financing: https://100yearrei.com/ebook-download/ About The 100 Year Real Estate Investor The Whole Life Insurance Policies offered by the 100 Year Real Estate Investor are specially-designed. This means they work harder toward achieving your financial objectives, no matter what they may be. Check out this blog for 7 facts about our specially-designed strategies that may not be true about typical whole life policies: https://100yearrei.com/7-facts-about-…
#legacywealth #lifeinsurance #financialplanning #personalfinancialengineering #generationalwealth #estateplanning #livingtrust
The contents of this video are for informational and educational purposes only. They should not be considered investment, financial, legal or tax advice. Jake and Gino are not licensed in the insurance or securities industries and is not in the business of selling, soliciting or negotiating the sale of any insurance contract, security or other investment vehicle.https://jakeandgino.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/1BillionDollarMistakeWIDE.jpg